So...hi! This is my first blog post ever and I'm kind of nervous about it so please don't judge me. I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but it seems like a better way to keep people updated from long distances. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to create a blog...crazy, right? Anyways, my favorite worship song of all time is "Jesus Paid it All", but a close second is "Desert Song." If you've never heard it, please go listen to it. It's AMAZING! It describes every phase of life that we can go through on a daily basis and God is always right there with us. So part of the reason this blog is called "In the Desert..." is because that's where I am spiritually, like it says in the song...and literally! I am currently living in Las Cruces, New Mexico, but my family is in Albuquerque. LasCruces is approximately 45 minutes west of El Paso, Texas, which means I am about 45 minutes west of Mexico. This pretty much means I'm in the desert. Not like sand dunes, scorpions, and huge cacti, but beautiful mountains, the best sunsets ever, and the most amazing people. The picture behind the blog title is of the Organ Mountains in Las Cruces at sunset. SO GORGEOUS! Honestly though, I think the sunsets are even better in Albuquerque. God has seriously blessed me with so much here. I have the most amazing and incredible group of friends and I have grown so much closer to the Lord! I'll have to go into greater detail later, but I hope I actually remember to get on and update this thing! TTFN-Ta Ta For Now!
No comments:
Post a Comment