"Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me His own...but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus"
-Philippians 3:12-14
Unexpected
Wow. What a long and crazy day. - Woke up at 5:30am and ate an omelet, some honey nut cheerios, and some oatmeal.
- Drank some coffee, had a quiet time and got ready for school.
- Filled up my entire water bottle, then left it on the counter at my apartment.
- Class from 8:55-3:35.
- Went for a run in the activity center...
Here's where it gets interesting...all day long, I had been looking forward to running then going to my bosu class at 5, but apparently, God didn't want that to happen. I finished running my two miles on the treadmill and started walking. All of a sudden, my body felt really heavy, my limbs got all tingly, and i got really light-headed. So I clung to the side of the treadmill with my iPod still on and I'm pretty sure I actually passed out while I was standing up. Once I came to, I sat down on the treadmill with my head between my legs for probably about 5 minutes with a ringing in my ears. Finally, everything returned to normal and I was able to walk out of the AC just fine. Pretty crazy, huh? I'm just glad I didn't throw up! After all that craziness, I wrote my support letter for this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then, I couldn't print it! I went to 4 different computers in Corbett and none of them were connected to the only working printer in the place! Needless to say, I got really frustrated and just decided to leave and after eating food that was easy on my stomach and a good chat with the roommate, I sat down to write this and started reflecting on the madness that was today. I started out my day listening to a Beth Moore session and something she said really hit me. Satan has no greater agenda than attempting to desecrate what God consecrates, but God does not overlook this. He gives us the ability to fight the enemy.I learned that I am consecrated to God and I felt like today, Satan berated me with frustrations, lies, and inconveniences that caused me to look away from God. But it's good to know that I can come home, recognize all of this, and remember that He has given me the ability to fight Satan. One of the best things He has given me is prayer. No matter where I am, no matter what time of day it is, I know that I can always count on God and talk to Him about anything. He is so good and I know my hope is safe in Him. Now that's a good day. :)
o my gosh what a day. satan is waiting always to kill, steal, and destroy. you are God's workmanship. be strong and courageous. i love you
ReplyDelete